Complete your tiling project with a professional finish around your window and other external corners with this10mm soft cream PVC straight edge Tile Trim from Homelux. These trims neatly cover the unglazed edges of tiles around window reveals, boxed in pipework and partially tiled walls.
When using PVC trims, the colour is normally selected to correspond with the grout. Alternatively metal tile trims are available to compliment other metal finishes in the room such as taps and handles. Generally round edge trims create a traditional effect whereas straight edge trims look more contemporary.
Please note, in order to deliver these trims palletised with your tiles they are sold in 1.2m lengths. Longer lengths are available from our showroom in Ipswich or your local tile retailer.
Trim Selection & Installation:
1. Ensure you have the correct depth tiletrim for your tile. All our tile thicknesses can be found on the specifications section of each tile.
2. Measure the length of trim required then cut using a hacksaw and mitre box.
3. Press the trim into the tile adhesive ensuring the adhesive passes through the anchor holes. When using on external corners, overlap the trim the thickness of the tile and tile adhesive on the adjacent edge.
4. Tile over the Homelux branded section of the trim ensuring the tiletrim is flush with the top of the tile.
5. Grout the tiles and ensure that all excess grout and adhesive is removed immediately.